- Department: Veterinary Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Mobile No. +91-9417197453
- Ph.D (Reproduction & Gynaecology), Punjab Agricultural University (2000)
- M.V.Sc (Reproduction & Gynaecology), Punjab Agricultural University (1990)
- All Arms Animal Management & Equitation Course, RVC Centre & School, Meerut (1985)
- B.V.Sc & A.H, Punjab Agricultural University (1981)
- Senior Command Course 10 weeks, Army War College, Mhow (2010)
- Pre-Induction CI OPS Course 4 weeks, Khruu CI School West , J & K (2008)
- Junior Command Course 4 weeks, Army War College, Mhow (2006
- Counter Insurgency Course 4 weeks, Dhansal CI School, J & K (1995)
- Young officer Training Course 6 months, RVC Centre & School, Meerut (1982)
A total of 38 years service experience and contributions in various professional fields including human resource management.
- Professor, Department of Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Khalsa College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Amritsar (2016 - continuing).
- Assistant Professor - Professor, GADVASU Clinics, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Science University, Ludhiana
- Animal Health Specialist, Dairy Farm, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana (1991)
- Remount Veterinary Corps, Indian Army and Infantry (1982)
- Veterinary Surgeon, Punjab Animal Husbandry Department (1981 - 1982)
- Milk Fed, Punjab (1981)
Honors and Awards
- Fellow of Indian Society for Advancement of Canine Practice (2015)
- Green Governance Award by H.E Rama Gopal Krishna, Governor of West Bengal (2008)
- Best Veterinary Alumni Award by Vice Chancellor, GADVASU (2006)
- Commendation Card for distinguished military service by DGBR on the 26th of January, (1996).
- University Merit Scholarship for MVSc (1988 & 2000).
- Merit Certificate, Trichul Nature Conservation, Leh (1986)
- President's Commission by Shri Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy (1982)
- College Color Athletics, Punjab Agricultural University (1979)
- Research article: 61
- Conference paper/poster presentation: 23
- Ambulatory Clinic Manual: 02
- Conducted 81 Veterinary and Animal Extension programs at Dairy Farm and Veterinary Clinics, Punjab Agricultural University
- Delivered Radio & TV Talk on four different occasions.