- Ph. D. (Immunology): Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Izatnagar (2013)
- Ph. D. research: Development of recombinant protein based ELISA and real time-PCR for the diagnosis of chicken anemia virus infection in poultry (2013)
- CSIR-UGC (2011)
- ICAR - NET (2010)
- M. V. Sc. (Immunology): Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Izatnagar (2010)
- M. V. Sc. research: Evaluation of endotoxin induced host immune response during sepsis and its possible attenuation
- B. V. Sc. & A. H.: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Shalimar Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (2008)
- Research articles: 22
- Review articles: 8
- Book chapters: 3
- Conference abstracts/papers: 14
- Technical/ popular articles: 13
- Monographs: 1
- NCBI gene sequences: 5
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Recipient of K. S. Dhama memorial award (2013) for the “Academic Excellence in Poultry Diseases Research”. Division of Pathology, IVRI, Izatnagar.
- C.M. Singh Best poster presentation award (2012) Seminar on Contributions of IVRI / CARI in Advancement of Veterinary Sciences 30 November, 2012 Jointly Organized by Dr. C. M. Singh Endowment Trust, Central Avian Research Institute and Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar - 243 122 UP.
- 8th Rank in combined Council of Scientific and Industrial Research- University Grants Commission- National eligibility Test (CSIR-UGC NET) - for Lectureship (2011)
- 25th Rank in the All India Entrance Examination conducted by ICAR - 2008 and recipient of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) – 2008
- Best review paper award to ‘Plant based oral vaccines for human and animal pathogens – a new era of prophylaxis: current and future perspectives’ by J. ExpBiolAgriSciin recognition to its originality, quality and significance in research development.
- Recipient of IVRI institutional fellowships for Post Graduate Degree Programs.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Indian Association of Veterinary Microbiologists, Immunologists and Specialists in Infectious Diseases
- Indian Association of Advanced Veterinary Research
- Indian Immunology Society
- Indian Association of Veterinary Public Health Specialists.
- Jammu & Kashmir State Veterinary Council (Registered Veterinary Practitioner)
- Member Board of Studies, Immunology Section, IVRI (2011-12 & 2012-13).
- Editorial board member of indexed journal ‘Advances in Animal and Veterinary Sciences’((ISSN: 2307-8316)