Dr. Andleeb Malik
- M.V.Sc: Sher – e - Kashmir University Of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Jammu (2015)
- M.V.Sc Research title: Characterization of fimbrial adhesins and toxins of Enterotoxigenic E. coli in calves with diarrhoea.
- B.V.Sc & A.H: Sher – e - Kashmir University Of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Jammu (2013)
- Conference abstracts/papers : 4
- Research papers : 2
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Recipient of University’s Merit certificate for obtaining scholastic standards of higher order for master’s degree (M.V.Sc).
- University’s Scholarship holder for 3 years during B.V.Sc & A.H
- Best Oral presentation award BIOCME -2015 in Govt. Medical College Srinagar, Kashmir.
- Best Oral presentation award in JK 11th Science Congress 2015 in University of Kashmir.
- Bacterial cultures (22) submitted in VTCC (Veterinary Type Culture Collection, Hissar, India) repository-reg. [Accession No. VTCCBAAA929- 950].