- Candidates desirous of getting admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme shall have to appear in the entrance examination (CET - GADVASU) conducted by Guru Angad Dev University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences at Ludhiana, except for NRI candidates.
- The University quota seats will be filled up on the basis of CET-GADVASU merit by the counselling committee of GADVASU.
- The Management quota seats will be filled up by the Counselling committee headed by the Principal of Khalsa College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Amritsar and comprising of the designated representative(s) of GADVASU, strictly on the basis of merit in the CET-GADVASU of the corresponding year.
- N.R.I. seats shall be filled up as per the guidelines laid down in the GADVASU Prospectus. The College will advertise and fill up NRI seats at their own level. The NRI candidates would be required to obtain eligibility/ equivalence certificate from Registrar, GADVASU by paying fee as per University Prospectus to GADVASU, Ludhiana. The bank draft should be in favour of the Comptroller, GADVASU, payable at any scheduled bank at Ludhiana.
- Any seat remaining vacant under NRI quota till last date of admission shall go to the special management quota. Under special management quota, the residual seats will be filled as per the merit obtained in the CET-GADVASU by the Management Committee of the Khalsa College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
- For special management quota seats, the Khalsa College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences would give wide publicity in at least two leading newspapers, one each in English and Punjabi well in advance before filling up seats and the candidates would be given sufficient time to apply.
- The application forms for special management quota seats shall be available in the College so as to enable the candidates to apply for the said quota by paying the requisite fee in the form of cash/ demand draft payable at any scheduled bank at Amritsar in the name of the Principal of the College which should reach the College by the last date and time.
- The candidates selected for B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme shall be required to deposit fee on their selection immediately after counselling, failing which the seat will be offered to the next candidate. All the selected candidates shall have to submit medical fitness certificate.
FEE STRUCTURE for private colleges as mentioned in the University Prospectus
|| No. of seats
||University Quota Seats (50%)
||Management Quota Seats (35%)
||NRI Seats* (15%) or Special Management Quota
* Seats remaining vacant from NRI quota will be filled up under special management quota.